Login | Create a free account

Major fire in Chittoor garment showroom, loss put at ₹ 4 crore

A major fire gutted a popular textiles showroom Apurva in Chittoor in the early hours of Friday, reportedly leading to a loss of ₹ 4 crore. The cause of the mishap is believed to be electric short-cir......

read more...

Share |

Published By: Hindu-india - Friday, 11 August

  • Older News
  • Fire breaks out in PMO Hindu-india (Yesterday) - Fire broke out in a room in Prime Minister's Office in the early hours of Tuesday. No injuries were reported, the police said. According to Delhi Fire Service, the call...